Do you suffer from heel spurs, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, golfers elbow, shin splints, Achilles tendon pain, hip pain or low back pain?
Does the discomfort, aches and pains from these conditions affect your daily living? Or does it prevent you from doing household chores, sporting activities?
Is it affecting your job performance and the ability to work?
Then try our simple, safe, non-invasive treatment using the Swiss Dolorclast Smart Machine which delivers Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) to the affected area, which in turn triggers a healing process.
Just 3 to 4 ten minute treatments are all that is required to alleviate pain and regain quality of life.
We have had training in Australia and UK and are certified to use the Swiss Dolorclast Smart for treating a variety of tendonopathies eg tennis elbow, golfers elbow, frozen shoulder, jumpers knee, shin splints, Achilles tendon pain, hip pain and low back pain.
The Swiss Dolorclast Smart has FDA and TGA approval and is used widely in the UK, Europe, Asia and America and more recently, Australia
Each treatment is adapted to suit the individual to obtain mobility and eliminate pain and discomfort.
Valerie Bryce 0409897808
What is Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (ESWT)?
ESWT is an exciting non-invasive procedure that requires
- no anaesthetic
- no medication
- no surgery
- non invasive
- fast treatment-10 minutes per session-3-4 sessions required
- fewer complications
- virtually painless after treatment
- quick recovery, quick results
How does ESWT work?
The sound waves promoted during the treatment, stimulate healing for many physical disorders including plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis and shoulder calcification, etc
The machine delivers high energy shockwaes via the skin which activates the bodys self healing processes where pain occurs. It also increases metabolic activity through improved blood circulation and the formation of new blood vessels, and also nutures and accelerates the healing process through cell regeneration.
- A shockwave is generated in the hand piece
- The shockwave is delivered to the tissue via a compressed air impulse exerted by the
- The shockwave radiates out, extending to the entire area where pain occurs
- Usually no more than 3-4 sessions are needed
- Per session : approximately 2500 impulses at 2.5 bars and 4000 impulses for trigger
- No anaesthetic is required
- No surgery or other therapy is required and treatment can usually start straight away.If
Many indications, one therapy
- Tennis Elbow – Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow.
- Shoulder Tendinopathy Especially Calcific Tendinitis – Painful limitation of shoulder movement due to calcification.
- Golfer’s Elbow – Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow.
- Trochanteric Bursitis – Painful periostitis of the outer femur.
- Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinopathy) – Inflammation of the point of attachment of the patellar
- Shin Splints – Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain.
- Achilles Tendinopathy – Painful irritation of the Achilles tendon.
- Plantar Fasciitis – Painful, mostly chronic inflammation of the plantar fascia.
Painful irritation of tendon attachments due to over exertion or improper strain, or due to degenerative processes.
Pain therapy via treatment of acupuncture points.
Painful Trigger Points
Acute and chronic pain in the back, shoulder, neck, etc. due to permanently shortened and thickened muscles.
Please note: This service is not provided by an AHPRA registered practitioner.